Boxer House Brewery is a home brewer who turned his hobby into a passion. He also happens to be a volunteer firefighter and owns two boxers.
Although fairly new to the brewing scene, they still wanted to up their game at competitions while looking the part of a professional brewer.
1. Incorporating both the firefighter and boxer theme into the logo
2. Needed a logo that was scalable enough to use when they move forward and open a full time brewery
3. Applicable for multiple uses, everything from glassware to printed materials.
We were able to seamlessly blend their two passions together with a unique and memorable logo. We developed both a full color and black and white version.
Boxer House Brewery logo looks perfect on everything. We designed their competition display table that included a table cover and a one of a kind jockey box that looks like a firehouse. Stickers were designed so they could hand them out at tasting events. Pint and taster glasses were also made to show off the logo.
Pristine Pools is a small company that services and maintains pools for both residential and business. The company is new, but they have 20+ years experience. They always imagined themselves working on pools in paradise someday.
They were needing a logo and cohesive branding that they could use on flyers, t-shirts, car magnets, business cards, etc.
1. Looking for a retro Palm Springs vibe, similar to the 1950-60’s neon hotel signs
2. Wants a clean look, something that conveys efficiency and reliability
3. Would like the logo to be pool shaped or like a water droplet.
We started with the logo design that had a clean, fresh yet retro feel using cool blues and greens.
They loved the logo and so we proceeded with business cards, t-shirts and a magnet for the work truck. They get compliments on their logo all the time, and we are so pleased with how everything turned out.